- Lehigh University
- Expected Graduation: December 2017
- Major: Journalism | Minor: Political Science
- 3.93/4.0 GPA
Present – Digital Newsroom Intern, Lehigh Valley’s NPR Station, WDIY, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Record and produce content for daily programming and WDIY’s website. Create and distribute the weekly newsletter.
Present – Resident Assistant, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Organize events to build community and foster an inclusive environment. Serve as a mentor and peer leader for sophomores, juniors and seniors in four buildings.
Summer 2017 – Dow Jones News Fund Digital Media Intern, The International Center for Journalists, Washington, D.C.
- After a 10-day residency at Arizona State University, became a member of the communications team to assist with social media strategy, content creation and digital editing. Tracked analytics and promoted programs.
Spring 2017 – Tutor, Broughal Middle School, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Tutored seventh and eighth grade students after school. Encouraged them academically and socially.
Summer 2016 – Digital Sponsorship Integration intern, NBC Sports, Stamford, Ct.
- Strategically placed advertisements during the live stream of Olympic events for the coverage of the 2016 Rio Olympic Games. Took direction from producers and used best judgment to create a positive experience for viewers.
Summer 2016 – Public Relations intern, American Councils for International Education, Skopje, Macedonia
- Created engaging content for the American Councils Macedonia website, Facebook page and Instagram to promote the organization and its programs. Executed the goals of the American Councils for International Education’s global office in a local setting.
Spring 2016 – News editor, The Brown and White, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Managed a section with 20+ writers for The Brown and White, Lehigh University’s bi-weekly student newspaper. Pitched stories, edited articles, pursued breaking news and managed social media channels.
Fall 2015 – Spring 2016 – Student Spirit Chair/ Vice President, Association of Student Alumni, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Created and ran events to involve the Lehigh community in traditions. Spearhead the Spirit Week committee to plan, promote and execute the events for Lehigh-Lafayette Spirit Week.
Summer 2015 – Intern, LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Program, Lakeland Golf Course, Nicholson, Pa.
- Instructed girls and boys ages 6-18 to play golf. Included fundamentals, rules of the game and crowd control.
Summer 2015 – Editor, Truman’s War: Vol. Two: The World in Flames Trilogy by Jack Strain, Scranton, Pa.
- Edited the 506-page novel for clarity and grammar. Worked with the author to ensure the book was edited in a timely and effective manner.
- Participant, Inaugural College Reporter Day at the White House
- 2016 Parton Award for Investigative Reporting
- 611 Scholarship at Lehigh University
- Elisha P. Wilbur scholarship for the highest GPA of a sophomore student
- Williams Prize for Digital Media Content
- Dean’s List Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, Spring 2017
- Vince Scarpetta Sr. Scholarship Award from the Anthracite Golf Association
- Presidential Service Award 2013